Contract Film Slitting
PennPac offers contract plastic film slitting services for customers that wish to supply their own materials. Using our state-of-the-art slitting equipment, we can change the size of customer-supplied rolls to fit project requirements – and ensure exceptional quality, timely processing, and accurate inventory management.
Our contract plastic slitting services are ideal for those facing operational inefficiencies or production backlogs.
PennPac also offers custom roll slitting service for our own in-house films – learn more about our Custom Roll Slitting services.
Contract Slitting Capabilities
- Industry-leading delivery times – 2 weeks or less
- Next day order releases for Inventory Stocking Program customers
- Web Widths – 1” – 92”
- O.D. – Up to 40”
- Core Sizes – 3” or 6”
- Material Thickness – .5 – 10 mil.
Types of Films
- BOPP Films
- Polyester Films
- Cast PP Films
- Metallized Films
- Specialty Films
- Manheim, PA and Piedmont, SC
- AIB International and SQF certifications
- 10 state-of-the-art Slitters/Rewinders
- 2 Sheeters